- 1x Blank PDF, A4 (Printable Version)
- 1x Editable PDF, A4 (Digital Version)
Any law student will tell you that analysing case law and applying it to your arguments effectively can be a fine art. When I was a student at UCL I initially struggled with effectively organising my approach and knowing where to start.
This printable is designed for revision purposes. Having used the Case Law Analysis Printable this printable has been created to help you manage a cheat sheet that you can revise from.
Unlike the detailed version you would have put together using the Case Law Analysis Printable, this is designed to help jog your memory and have the cases for one topic in one place to revise from.
Note: the digital editable version allows you type in your work rather than print.
- Space to record: Date, Module and Topic
- Trackers: Study tracker to encourage repeated reviews of the information and a topic confidence gauge.
- Case Name: usually the name of the parties involved, the court in which the case was heard and year e.g. Donoghue v Stevenson  UKHL 100
- Summary: The aim is to do a condensed revision cheat sheet, try to distill the detail work that you did using the Case Law Analysis Printable here.
Once your purchase is verified, you will receive an email confirmation with the download links. This is available for 30 days from the date of purchase.
If you have any issues or do not receive your download immediately, please email: email@example.com