So thank you to the lovely “Something in Law School” -a fellow survivor of law school across the sea-I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award.
Naturally I was curious as to what it was, as I had never heard of it before, but it is basically an award that you nominate fellow bloggers for
It’s for those bloggers you find inspiring, positive, creative or simply those whose blogs you just really enjoy reading. It’s a way of letting your fellow bloggers know that you enjoy their work and they should keep it up- it kinda reminds me of the gold sticker system at school. It’s also a perfect way of finding new blogs which might interest you and also networking (it’s in my law blood). Through this, I have found new blogs that I like and I think it’s a great pay it forward award.
So for this award, you have to follow these rules:
2) Answer the 5 questions of the person who gave you the award.
Five pieces of Lorraine related trivia
- I wish I could travel back in time so I could duet with Ella Fitzgerald
- I use my little sister as an excuse to watch Waybuloo, and ‘help’ her with her coloring books
- I am such a bookworm nerd that in high school I won a prize from the library for reading over 400 books within the school year
- I always seem to sit in the exact same spot on the bus and get kinda annoyed if someone else sits there.
- I used to skateboard back in my teenage angst days
Questions from ‘Something’ in Law School:
My questions for nominees
- Why do you blog?
- If you were an Instagram filter what would it be and why?
- If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
- What would you tell your younger self if you had a chance?
- This isn’t really a question but always ask yourself what am I doing each day to achieve my dream. “Each indecision brings its own delays, and days are lost lamenting over lost days… What you can do, or think you can do, begin it. For boldness has power and genius in it.”-Goethe
Thank you again to “Something” in Law School and congrats to my nominees! You guys are all awesome and I really do enjoy reading your posts and being inspired by them.